Projects supported in 2014
The following small scale projects at various sites was supported by the German Embassy New Delhi in 2014.
- Truck and other equipment for Men-Tsee Khang in Dharamsala to conduct free mobile medical camps for Ladakh nomads
- Equipment for Child development centre in Rajpura slum colony, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, operated by Bethesda Charitable Endeavors
- Renovation and new equipment for the Hope Project Charitable Trust vocational training centre and health centre in Nizamuddin, Delhi
- Safe drinking water system for Sufi Saint Secondary School, Ajmer
- Dr. Shroff Charity Eye Hospital’s ophthalmic paramedics training programme for young women was supported with funds for an anaesthesia monitor
- Construction of a learning centre with modern toilet facilities for children of migrant workers in Daneshwar, Boondi District, Rajasthan in cooperation with SEVA Trust and Fair Childhood