Attestation of school/ university certificates for studying in Germany
Up to three sets (each set containing maximum 10 certificates) are free of cost.
INR 760 is charged for attestation of each certificate above 10. The fee is to be paid by cash in Indian Rupees and subject to change, depending on the exchange rate.
Documents to bring along with the sets of photocopies:
- All original certificates, copies of which are to be attested
- Copies of correspondence with / application sent to the intended university/ institute to be studied in
- Copy of Registration with the university/ institute, if available
- Original passport
How to organize the documents for attestation:
1. Arrange all the original documents together to make one set
e.g. if there are 5 original certificates (A,B,C,D,E), they should be arranged together in whatever sequence you would like them to be in to make one set.
2. Arrange one (1) photocopy only of each of the original certificates (1 x A, 1 x B, 1 x C etc.) in the same sequence as you have arranged the original documents.
This will make one set of photocopies to be attested.
Arrange the other 2 sets of photocopies in the same way, i.e. in the same sequence as the original documents.
This way you eventually have 3 sets of photocopies (each set comprising of one copy only of the original document).